Looking to raise finance?
We specialise in helping high growth companies raise equity finance through our network of sophisticated private investors, family offices and venture capital funds looking to invest minimum $500,000 up to $10mSubmit a Funding Enquiry
- Sectors - All sectors considered, except Real Estate.
- Management Team - Full-time management team with a strong industry track record.
- Proposition – Compelling proposition and strong competitive positioning.
- Scalable – Must demonstrate opportunity for explosive growth.
- Exit – Realistic exit plans within 5-7 year timeframe usually by identified trade sale.
- Investment Sought - $500,000 to $10 million
Submit a funding enquiry
If you think that your company matches these criteria then please submit your funding enquiry and we will get in touch with an invitation to attend our fortnightly investment briefings for companies.
Envestors' experienced deal managers provide companies with thorough investment preparation and corporate finance advice, structuring an attractive deal to give the best chance of investment success.
The investment process involves five key stages:
- Preparation. Corporate finance advice and thorough investment preparation work including investment notes, due diligence packs and hosting a secure online data room.
- Promotion. Extensive marketing and promotion across our international investor network through tailored introductions, showcasing at investor events and on our online platform for sophisticated investors.
- Deal Negotiations. We manage the funding timetable and handle investment negotiations, providing guidance and advice through to deal closure.
- Further Funding. We regularly manage further fundraising rounds as companies grow and expand. With established company insight, additional funding rounds can be initiated quickly, often re-marketing to warm investor leads.
Our fees and charges structure is clear and transparent and is fully explained to companies at the initial Investment Briefing session. We charge for three elements of work.
- Preparation and Advisory Charges
- Success Fees